I want to cancel my subscription.Today, I paid $18 for an answer, $6 Tip and $1 for ???

all charged to my credit card. I don't mind paying a one time charge as my answer was helpful and acceptable. The PROBLEM is, as another complaint mentions, they give you directions to cancel, but they don't work There is no link to click as instructed. My credit card fraud division called me to see if I actually initiated the charges.

I told him I was trying to cancel, and if I can't get any satisfaction from Justanswer.com, they ell me to dispute the charges, along with this comment and emails, and they will take the charges off.Too bad a company has to be so deceitful to make money...

Had an Experience with Justanswer?

Comments

Georgetown, Delaware, United States #1021004

Its pretty pathetic that just answer does not have a legitimate cancel-subscription page.Even their phony "black-belt" support does not have a link to the page.

The solution is simple.

Replace the credit card information with another one save, and then contact your bank. Cancel card, and get a new one. When their *** payment processors hit that proverbial brick wall, their coding will pick it up and obviously stop.

Sites like these that do not adhere to code of ethics with customers should be shut down.

How odd that it's a site that sponsors lawyers.All of which by the way are not worth the more than the suits they wear.

Please cancel my account. I only ever had one question to ask and it really wasn't answered.

Paying the fee one time, ok, but that's all.

PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT, I DID NOT FIND IT HELPFUL.

I FOUND IT TOO EXPENSIVE.

KIND REGARDS ISABELLA MARR

Here is how.call adam R 1-415- 400-7940.

Leave a message he will cancel your subscription.

every issue I ever had with Ja he has been there every step of the way.Sally