They have just charged my credit card with a membership $97 did not authorise this. When I used them all they first care about is how much money you have if you have none than I got told to harden up. First $5 than $90 something to be told that.

I want my money back I did not authorise this membership. They will need a lawyer if they continue this. Please do not waste your money on them.

DO NOT TOUCH THEM MAY AS WELL JUST GOOGLE ANSWERS WOULD BE BETTER THAN THIS SO CALLED SERVICE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of justanswer membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Justanswer needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned justanswer membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Justanswer.

Had an Experience with Justanswer?

Comments

Glad I read the reviews before paying. So many people have complained about Justanswer so I simply can't risk being another number added to their list of long complaints of people being scammed.

JAreply
#1242079
Justanswer Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this.We apologize for any confusion that you experienced.

There are a lot of free sources of information on the internet however JustAnswer is not one of them.

If you did not receive a satisfactory answer you can reach out to our Customer Support team which is available 24 hours a day from the Contact Us or Help Pages and we can address any issues with your account.

You can also cancel the membership directly from the My Account page.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.