Simply do a Google search for "JustAnswer is a scam" and you will find thousands of examples of people who have been victimized by this sort of scam and posted about it online,all telling similar stories.

To determine if JustAnswer.com Pearl.com is a scam,conduct a "reverse image search" (tineye)on the pictures JustAnswer.com aka Pearl.com sends you as representing whom you are corresponding. you. TinEye.com has developed a new technology that allows you to Input an image and see where, if anywhere else, that image appears on the internet. If you input the individual experts pictures and they show up elsewhere on the internet in a different context,that proves that the pictures don't belong to the person you are corresponding with at all.

Here is a link to the TinEye.com reverse image search engine: http://www.tineye.com

Since this fraud occurs through use of the internet,you report it to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (a division of the FBI that specifically handles internet fraud) at the following address: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

You can also submit a claim with the Federal Trade Commission's bureau of consumer protection here: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

JustAnswer.com aka Pearl.com HVAC expertPhil and Billy using fake pictures! Phil is a German denture ad actor ! and Billy is a pic used in a French Plumbers ad!

http://www.medel.com/vibrant-soundbridge-middle- />

http://doctorfraudatjustanswered.wordpress.com/2 />FAKE DOCTORS TOO SEE ABOVE!

phil

BILLYS FAKE PICTURE FROM A FRENCH PLUMBERS AD!

Peer review was a good idea, but some experts were colluding with others to eliminatethe competition that way.... on very thin pretexts.alumalite /phil

Billy1961 began a methodical brazen campaign to eliminate the competition, Quoted fromwords of phil/alumilite in JA forum

Explanation That was way brighter than most of us here, including me. why did you optout?Phil/alumilite,

PHIL/ALUMILITE, SAID I WAS ONE OF THE BEST AND BILLY WAS ABUSING PEERREVIEWS

This question below began billys campaign against me.

http://www.justanswer.com/hvac/7ep3s-fan-lennox- works.html

http://www.justanswer.com/hvac/7kzxb-first-probl />

http://www.scbar.org/MemberResources/EthicsAdvis />http://www.justanswer.com/hvac/7ahih-billy-we-ve />Here is me fixing issue Billy had not for a year! made Billy furious

similar stories.

pictures don't belong to the person you are corresponding with at all.

following address: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

here: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

similar stories.

used in a French Plumbers ad!

http://www.medel.com/vibrant-soundbridge-middle- />

http://doctorfraudatjustanswered.wordpress.com/2 />FAKE DOCTORS TOO SEE ABOVE!

phil

BILLYS FAKE PICTURE FROM A FRENCH PLUMBERS AD!

PHIL/ALUMILITE, SAID I WAS ONE OF THE BEST AND BILLY WAS ABUSING PEER REVIEWS

This question below began billys campaign against me.

http://www.justanswer.com/hvac/7ep3s-fan-lennox- works.html

Here below months and 70 peer reviews later, Billy interjects factually incorrect, roven wrong,rudely harasses EXPERT in public! before the customer and negative peer reviewed on this as well.

http://www.justanswer.com/hvac/7kzxb-first-probl />

http://www.scbar.org/MemberResources/EthicsAdvis />Advisory-Opinion-12-03.aspx

http://www.justanswer.com/hvac/7ahih-billy-we-ve />Here is me fixing issue Billy had not for a year! made Billy furious!

Example of billy's stat padding/money laundering,Greg Kelsey's fake home inspector's questions

Question Customer Value Status Most Recent Hi Billy, I hope you're having a good Christmas week! Today Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/29/2012 12:41 PM by another Expert Hi Billy, I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas! Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/27/2012 10:01 AM by another Expert Locked by Customer Service Greg Kelsey $15 Closed by Moderator 12/19/2012 6:41 PM by another Expert Hi Billy, yesterday afternoon I inspected a home that had an Greg Kelsey $15 Timed Out 12/19/2012 3:58 AM by another Expert Hi Billy, I inspected a large multi-family and retail store Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/18/2012 6:18 PM by another Expert Hi Billy, I hope this finds you well. Today I inspected a one-year-old Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/17/2012 4:16 PM by another Expert Good morning Billy, Yesterday I inspected a home that had a Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/16/2012 8:41 AM by another Expert Good morning Billy, yesterday I inspected a direct vented concentric Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/15/2012 4:40 AM by another Expert ra - 614 Greg Kelsey $15 Closed by Moderator 12/14/2012 4:08 PM by another Expert Hi Billy, Inner City Products gas warm air furnace S/N L940118287; Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/13/2012 3:18 PM by another Expert Hi Billy, today I inspected an electric water heater manufactured Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/12/2012 3:33 PM by another Expert Hi Billy, today I inspected a home that has a natural gas direct Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/8/2012 4:40 PM by another Expert Hi Billy, today I inspected and Energy Kinetics System 2000 Greg Kelsey $15 Positive Rating Received 12/7/2012 5:04 PM by another Expert Hi Billy, I meant to ask the ages of Fijitsu A/C systems S/N Greg K

BELOW NOTICE CUSTOMER SHAYS THANKING V12 TECH, THIS ANGERED BILLY WHO POSTED THIS TOYOTOMI UNIT A VERY RAE UNHEARD OF UNIT THAT THE HOME INSPECTOR HAD RECENTLY ASKED BILLY ABOUT, NO EXPERTS ANSWERED THIS $30 QUESTION FROM ITS 505 pm POSTING, DESPITE THE FACT 9 EXPERTS WERE ON LINE THEN TOO, THIS WAS BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION BY A NICE EXPERT WHO WARNED ME BILLY WAS SETTING ME UP WITH FAKE AND OBTUSE/ABUSIVE CUSTOMERS WHO WOULD RATE ME BADLY, I WAITED AND AT 540 pm A NEW TOYOTOMI QUESTION WAS ASKED ALSO WITH FUEL FAULT, EXCEPT THIS ONE WAS ONLY VALUED AT $9.50, I WAS REALLY AMAZED AT THE MOVE, I NEXT SAW BILLY ANSWERING IT IN 6 MINUTES AND IGNORING THE $30 QUESTION POSTED 1ST.AT 630 PM I WAS ASKED BY A MOD TO HELP THE CUSTOMER, I SAID I FELT THIS WAS A SET UP AND EXPLAINED WHY, THAT OUT OF 9 EXPERTS NOBODY TOUCHED IT INCLUDING THE ONE WHO IS KNOWN TO DO THIS TACTIC, BILLY1961, WHO HAD ANSWERED THE LATTER TOYOTOMI QUESTION VALUED AT $9.,50 WHILE SUSPICIOUSLY IGNORING THE $30 ONE AS WELL AS NO BODY ELSE WHICH WAS TOO WEIRD!

RosalynShays:V12Tech, Thank you for your answer and follow-up. Please point out or send me a link containing your bonus and rating information. Both Billy and you responded to parts of my question and I only have a link for Billy.Sent to HVAC Experts on 1/27/2013 at 4:28

1/27/13 5:03 AMOh please don't worry, I don't want you to be billed 2 times. I really enjoy this process and being part of the team is my deal.1/27/13 5:06 AMI really appreciate the compliment, but Billy is the expert in the question and I responded as he was not online,Thank you though and just keep using us!

THIS PISSED BILLY OFF SO HE DID THIS.

Toyotomi OM22 unit shutting down with error code EE 6.JACUSTOMER-fweorbzgSent to HVAC Experts 1/27/2013 at 5:05 PM Value: $30.40

SURE ENOUGH I GET THE MOST HYPER ,RUDE ,OBTUSE DERELICT CUSTOMER WHO RATES BADLY AND COMES TO SAVE THE DAY BILLY WHO REPEATS WHAT I HAD AND WAS ACCEPTED THANKED ETC LOL!!AND AFTER JA DENIED SEEING THIS AND THE FACT BILLY 1961 IS IN THE URL OF A NEW SITE I SAID TIME TO GO!------------------------------------------------ />BELOW Are the 2 TOYOTOMI question's URL's

# 1, posted @ 505pm Value $30Toyotomi OM22 unit shutting error code EE 6. Sent to HVAC Experts 1/27/2013 at 5:05 PM

Toytomi OM22?JACUSTOMER-fweorbzg- (Offline) -- 0 Positive Ratings / 1 Question------------------------------------------------ /># 2, posted @ 540pm Value $9.50-Sent to HVAC Experts 1/27/2013 at 5:40 PM

http://www.justanswer.com/hvac/7is9v-toyotomi-oi />Sent to HVAC Experts 1/27/2013 at 5:40 PM Brand: Toyotomi Oil Muser sassyrector (Offline) -- 1 Positive Rating / 1

------------------------------------------------ />LOOK AT THIS OBVIOUS SET UP, I HAVE A COPY OF A POST BILLY HAD WHERE A TOYOTOMI WAS THE SUBJECT AND BILLY REMARKED TO GREG, BOY YOU REALLY FIND THE WEIRD ONES!AND PREDICTABLY HE THEN USED THIS BIZARRE UNITS BIZARRE DESIGN TO CONVEY INCOMPETENCE, HOWEVER NOTE THE ANSWER WAS GIVEN MANY TIMES AND CUSTOMER INSISTED ON CLEANING WHAT IS SELF CLEANING. OBTUSE BY DESIGN, I FINALLY FED UP WITH THE CHARADE SAID, HOW ABOUT THIS? AND REPOSTED BILLY'S ANSWER ACCEPTED IN HIS TOYOTOMI QUESTION FOR $950, BOY DID HE GO CRAZY, I HAD TO SHOW THE TROLL I KNEW AND HE WENT LIVID!SEE # 1 for obtuse shill billy1961SEE BELOW FOR BILLY SAYING TOYOTOMI AN 'INTERESTING' UNIT! LOL.

00900. Any idea of ages? Thanks, GregSubmitted by:Greg Kelsey 223 days and 12 hours ago.Category: HVACStatus: CLOSEDAccepted AnswerThe SlantFfin boiler is the 9th week of 2000The Toyostove is also 2000The Toyotomi is a 1991

BillyYou find all the interesting stuff.....

HERE BILLY1961 TELLS GREG A TOYOTOMI IS "INTERESTING" STUFF...LOL!THE GUY IS A REA MENTAL MIDGET LET ME TELL YOU, SCRATCH THE VENEER AND THE STUPIDITY RISES!

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

protect your identity and earnings, and•Change your email and passwords for both our sites and PayPal, as well as any other on line accounts for which you may have used similar credentials.

JUST ANSWER,WHY NOT WARN THE CUSTOMERS?WHY ARE YOU SCAREDOF CUSTOMERS INSPECTING THEIR STATEMENTS?DISCOVERING YOUR MALFEASANCES? YOU SHOULD BE KNOCKING ON DOORS LETTING PEOPLE KNOW!MY INFO WAS POSTED BY BILLY,AKA BILLY1961,YOU MAKE ME SICK,THIS IS DISGUSTING YOU ENABLE THIEVERY TO HIDE YOUR THIEVERY! UNBELIEVABLE!! YOUR QUALITY EXPERT FROM HARVARD SHOULD BE DISBARRED AND PUBLICLY CANED! WHAT INCOMPETENCE,HOW SHAMEFUL TO SMUDGE HARVARDS GOOD NAME WITH THE SLIPPERY CREDIT CARD MINEFIELD OF JUST ANSWER AND ITS 53 SPIN OFF RIP OFF SATELLITES AS PEARL.COM! ANSWERNEST.COM E ANSWER, PEARL MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP RIPPING OFF EXPERTS AND CUSTOMERS.WHO ELSE CALLS A TIP A BONUS?, YOU CALL A TIP A BONUS SO YOU SCUMBAGS CAN DIP YOUR FECAL STAINED HANDS INTO THE POT OF DIRTY CASH!THE YOU KNOW WHAT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN BOYS!

Your online safety is at riskPlease add info@pearl.com to your address book to help ensure timely delivery of your conversation notifications.

Pearl.com JustAnswer Keeping our playing field fair

February 19, 2013

Dear professionals,We write you today in response to reports of professionals using "scripts" to automatically lock questions.We want to make clear how using scripts can get you removed from the site, as well as compromise your personal information. We regret that such actions were confirmed on our site, and we look forward to creating and maintaining a fair environment with your help.Recent actions

The JustAnswer and Pearl.com team has been committed to tracking the problem and eliminating it. We have researched the problem and developed the technology to identify professionals using a script or program to automatically lock questions.

You should understand, as noted below and as explicitly stated in the Expert Agreement, using any program to unfairly manipulate our site is forbidden and may result in removal from all categories without redress.

By agreeing to this Expert Agreement and completing the online registration process, you are agreeing that:•(g) You will not use any automated programs to automatically lock questions that are posted on the website.We have taken swift action and removed 26 professionals who had been practicing scripting.

We will continue to run testing at differing intervals and with different methodologies to catch professionals using an automated program or script.

JUSTANSWER WONT INFORM THE CUSTOMERS THEIR DATA HAS BEEN COMPROMISED! OUT OF FEAR OF CUSTOMERS REVIEWING STATEMENTS!

Review about: Rv Maintenance.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Justanswer?

Comments

pissedthefukoff
Mountain View, California, United States #916663

All the dating sites are scams.World wide every year they scam ppl out of millions if not billions and get away with it because it might cost law enforcement a few dollars to investigate.

The comment below is a prime example of the m i ndset that allows this sort of thing to go on. Oh a friend of mind does it and it keeps her off welfare. Does your friend feel ood about connig honest hard working ppl out of their hard earned dollars?

But just like alot of other things sooner or later people will get tired of it.Just sayin.

Look people just answer puts it as a entertainment site.plus what do you really expect from online.

you have people all over the web

doing the same thing and they are people that can't get jobs in the real world. or they have a disability. This help people stay off of welfare. I know a friend of a friend that loves this site.

He couldn't live with out the site because .This person doesn't do facebook. He is 400 pounds. disfigured in a car accident. and these people on just answer.

gets him them the day. no church people, or anyone. would really care. So to him this website is a life savior.

yes he spend a lot of money. but it's equal to going out to the movies. going out to eat. and so on.

This site should not have real professionals on it. Because they don't get paid enough for there time,education and so on.

so everyone treat this site like if you was calling a old friend for information not a lawyer, or a plumber, or a dentist, because these folks don't make enough to be on this site.Thank you just answer for coming up with this site to help my friend of a friend out.

to Anonymous Opole, Opolskie, Poland #1229550

Quit your ***, Pajeet. Someone paying $70 to get an answer about whether they can take two medicines together without it causing liver damage isn't looking for "entertainment answers".

BILLYTHETROLL

Advertising / Sales Issues

08/03/2010

08/03/2010

Page 106 of 106

Complaint resolved with BBB assistance (529 complaints)

07/26/2013

Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

X

Additional Notes

Complaint: I asked a question and did not get an answer and could not get a response from anyone. I do not want my credit card charged with this.

The date is 8/8/13...I asked a question and did not get a response and I couldn't get anyone to tell them to just cancel this request. I feel that I shouldn't be charged fo this. I o not want my credit card charged with this and I think they are wrong in handling this.

07/12/2013

Problems with Product...

X

Complaint Category: Improper or inferior service

Complaint: Did not provide answer as requested.

Service provides answers to questions from experts. After question was made, a automatic payment of $19.00 from a MC was credited to my JustAnswer account. Email was sent to View Answer, however no answer was given, even after I recvd 4 emails from JustAnswer. No attempt made to send answer to me. I requested a refund on 7/9 and to close this account. Nothing has been done at this time.

Business Response

Hello,

Complaint Category: Failure to provide promised written warranty or guarantee

Complaint: Justanswer.com guaranteed service until my question was answered. They charged $37 and did not reply. I want the amount refunded.

I asked for help diagnosing a problem with my 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 truck. They did not reply.

*****

Customer Support Supervisor

07/31/2013

07/30/2013

Billing / Collection Issues

Gee 106 pages over 3 years over 500 plus complaints , most for the same thing!

“It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question and he'll look for his own answers.”

BILLY1961

An avatar is not a picture of a person. A picture of another person involves fraud and deception.

If your experts do not want to engage in fraud and deception post a picture of avatar like a fish,

This is clearly fraud, misleading and an abuse of internet technology.

Furthermore, I cannot be satisfied that I am talking to the person who's credentials have been verified when the picture does not represent that person. I could be talking with their cousin as far as I know.

I think you realize that this fraud should stop now.