First, they do not tell you there is a fee for a question.I posted my question and then was notified I had to pay $22 before getting my answer.
I was recently hit by a car as a pedestrian and thrown 10 feet to crash through the driver's windshield. I have had many operations and permanent injuries. Then I was scammed applying for a loan so accts r frozen. I have not had a salary since December of 2015.
I can't pay $22 or I would go to a vet. I appealed to them to a rude customer support rep and was told to go through all the steps and take a trial membership.
With lawsuits, doctor appts, I need to remember a date to end my trial.They are heartless.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Could not help my pet
- Suffering cat
- Reason of review:
- misleading, poor customer svc
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Justanswer Vet Question
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..."
- "I have been in the investment business for 20 years. I have followed the fraud in the for-profit education industry for 15 years. My new book, "Online Education..."
- "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."