I hate justanswer.com

First, they do not tell you there is a fee for a question.I posted my question and then was notified I had to pay $22 before getting my answer.

I was recently hit by a car as a pedestrian and thrown 10 feet to crash through the driver's windshield. I have had many operations and permanent injuries. Then I was scammed applying for a loan so accts r frozen. I have not had a salary since December of 2015.

I can't pay $22 or I would go to a vet. I appealed to them to a rude customer support rep and was told to go through all the steps and take a trial membership.

With lawsuits, doctor appts, I need to remember a date to end my trial.They are heartless.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Suffering cat

Reason of review:
misleading, poor customer svc
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Justanswer Vet Question
Review category
review #818129 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Justanswer? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Apr 04 #1139105

Justanswer verified representative

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience and I’d like to make sure that we look into your account.
There are lots of free sources of information on the internet however JustAnswer is not one of them.
If you feel comfortable sharing your JA username or email address with me, I can have customer support reach out to you immediately. You can also email support@justanswer.com as our customer support team is available 24/7 to help and responds within 6 hours.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.
Best, Adam

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.