New York, New York

First, they do not tell you there is a fee for a question.I posted my question and then was notified I had to pay $22 before getting my answer.

Related: Justanswer Membership Review from Greensboro, North Carolina

I was recently hit by a car as a pedestrian and thrown 10 feet to crash through the driver's windshield. I have had many operations and permanent injuries. Then I was scammed applying for a loan so accts r frozen. I have not had a salary since December of 2015.

I can't pay $22 or I would go to a vet. I appealed to them to a rude customer support rep and was told to go through all the steps and take a trial membership.

With lawsuits, doctor appts, I need to remember a date to end my trial.They are heartless.

Review about: Justanswer Vet Question.

I didn't like: Misleading, Poor customer service, Could not help my pet, Suffering cat.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Justanswer Membership
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss misleading, poor customer svc / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Justanswer?

Comments

JAreply
Justanswer Verified Representative

Hello,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience and I’d like to make sure that we look into your account.

There are lots of free sources of information on the internet however JustAnswer is not one of them.

If you feel comfortable sharing your JA username or email address with me, I can have customer support reach out to you immediately. You can also email support@justanswer.com as our customer support team is available 24/7 to help and responds within 6 hours.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Best, Adam