I just paid my $5 deposit but never got an answer. I want my money back.

My oder number is 16718413537. I trusted JustAnswer. After I waited about 30 minutes another person asked me what my problem was. I told her twice and also gave her my Order Number.

She said she would return me back to the specialist. Nope. Another person came on. AND wanted me to put another $5 deposit down.

No Help At All. Then when I went back to Just.Answer I could not unless I paid another $5. Very very frustrating.

If Just.Answer sees this review I would appreciate my $5 back. That would be nice.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Justanswer. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Justanswer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Justanswer to other companies on our site.

Comments

JAreply
Justanswer Verified Representative

Hello Paulette,

Thank you for getting in touch with us about this recent Experience. We're sorry to hear that the Expert that you spoke with was unable to assist you.

In looking at your account, I can see that you were able to contact Customer Support and that we have processed a full refund for the charges.

I will reach out to you privately to discuss any further details about your account.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards, Adam