Justanswer - Stealing from me this service..!

9 of 140 Justanswer reviews

There must be someone that can help people like me STOP PEOPLE LIKE JUSTANWER!!!From helping themselves to money that does NOT belong to them THEY ARE TAKING MONEY THAT THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TOO, I HAVE NOT GIVEN CONSENT TO THEM!

I HAVE NOT FILLED IN A CONSENT AUTHORISATION BANK FORM GIVING THEM AUTHORITY TO START DIRECT DEBITS THIS SERVICE IS STEALING FROM ME Taking money out of my private bank account violating my rights..!!!

They have ripped me off!!!$115.00 Three times over there must be someone out there that I am able to get some assistance from...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • How they still go into your account and take mone

Reason of review:
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 140 Justanswer reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Oct 19 #1229412 Chippendale, New South Wales, Australia

I asked 1 question ages ago to this Just answer mob and they did not even answer it and I was charged $71.07 for nothing.
Now I find they have taken 3 x $90.64 payments since then for some membership I did not ask or sign up for.
This is blatant stealing and I will be contacting the relevant authorities as this is disgusting to say the leat

0 0 Reply
JAreply

Sep 06 #1208661

Justanswer verified representative

Hello,
I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA. It seems like you may have opted into the membership program. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.
You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.
You can also opt out of the membership program from the My Account page when you log into your account.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.
- Adam

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.