There must be someone that can help people like me STOP PEOPLE LIKE JUSTANWER!!!From helping themselves to money that does NOT belong to them THEY ARE TAKING MONEY THAT THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TOO, I HAVE NOT GIVEN CONSENT TO THEM!

I HAVE NOT FILLED IN A CONSENT AUTHORISATION BANK FORM GIVING THEM AUTHORITY TO START DIRECT DEBITS THIS SERVICE IS STEALING FROM ME Taking money out of my private bank account violating my rights..!!!

They have ripped me off!!!$115.00 Three times over there must be someone out there that I am able to get some assistance from...

This reviewer shared experience about "taking money from my account without authorisation " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $345. This person is overall dissatisfied with Justanswer and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about taking money that does not belong to them at Justanswer was how they still go into your account and take mone Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Justanswer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Justanswer to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Justanswer?

Comments

Chippendale, New South Wales, Australia #1229412

I asked 1 question ages ago to this Just answer mob and they did not even answer it and I was charged $71.07 for nothing.

Now I find they have taken 3 x $90.64 payments since then for some membership I did not ask or sign up for.

This is blatant stealing and I will be contacting the relevant authorities as this is disgusting to say the leat

JAreply
#1208661
Justanswer Verified Representative

Hello,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience.I’m Adam and I work for JA.

It seems like you may have opted into the membership program. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.

You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page.

Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

You can also opt out of the membership program from the My Account page when you log into your account.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.

- Adam