Asked a question to a vet, was informed i had to pay 5, i paid with my cc.Was forwarded to a vet, she answered my question and then we disconnected.

I look on my bank statement and see two separate charges 5 and 15. I look more into their policy and it says you can pick the value you want to pay for your question. I was never given that option. I thought it was $5.

Info was good, would have used again but now i dont trust them. I went to check and i had a membership.

Not sure how that happened either.I cancelled it before they deducted more money.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of justanswer vet from Justanswer. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Justanswer to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was being charged and not authorizing it. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Justanswer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Justanswer?

Comments

JAreply
Justanswer Verified Representative

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us.

I'm sorry for the confusion about the good faith deposit.An initial $5 deposit is required at the time the question is posted and the balance of the question price is collected once an Expert responds to the question.

This information regarding the deposit is displayed on the page where the customer is prompted to submit their payment details and questions are posted only when the customer acknowledges and accepts the payment terms.

An Expert responded to your question which is why you received a charge for the balance due.

An overview of this process can be found on the How It Works page here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-justanswer-works You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page.

Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.I hope this clears up the confusion about your charges but please let me know if you have any questions or if I can be further assistance.