Centerville, Tennessee

Quickly I was charged $26.00!Submitted question to a mechanic about about a parking brake problem on my truck.For a couple of days received no reply,...other than a "apology" e-mail from just answer saying sorry for not being able to answer question, do I have any other questions?A day later a "expert mechanic" e-mails me with a reply.I click view answer, and instead of a answer the "expert" says he needs more info & vin.

#. I send the info and rate him "good",eventhough no real services had been rendered {I only rated him because the same day he sent a separate e-mail asking/explaining that he must get a rating before being paid} While awaiting an answer from just answer I check and findout I have that an additional $26.00 was debited/charged.Still no reply to my truck brake issue.I've had enough!CALL THE 1-800 897-0327 Phone # and the operator {"Nicholas"} can only refund $26.00 charge made today.Canceled my subscription, told them they never answered my question, nor did any sevice for me,...this company is a fraud!

A $26.00 theft is what it is?Now I see how many complaints-dissatisfied customers-fraud claims just answer has against them.Consumer affairs or the B.B.B.should shut them down!

This person wrote the review because of "service not received" at Justanswer. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $26 and wants Justanswer to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Justanswer justanswer mechanics question for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Justanswer?

Comments

put your info on yahoo answers and get free answers.

personal experience, actual repair experience, parts experience.

Had the same problem or know about a bulletin for correction.

Costs nothing.but please say what the f you're working on, and everything about it, include a pic or illustration.

sometimes words have several meanings.

even at 110 an hour, you still have to make sense of whats written.at least you can see it!

I think carbak the magnificent retired.

JAreply
Justanswer Verified Representative

Dear (username),

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience.I’m Adam and I work for JA.

I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.

You may reach us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page.

Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.

- Adam