My question was:

I have a Pioneer PDP R06FE 42" Plasma HD TV. When I first bought it in 2008, it worked beautifully on HD (via an HDMI cable) then in 2010, I got a message saying that it "does not support HDMI" and I had to reconnect via a SCART lead and therefore am unable to receive HD. We have tried changing the frame rate between 720 and 1080 on both Sky and Pioneer control panel but we cannot get the two to lock together. Who's fault is this? Sky or Pioneer. I was charged £22 by Just Answer but have no way of knowing if I ever received an answer. I certainly wasn't emailed. Incidentally, neither Sky nor Pioneer have answered.

How do I contact them to see if they have an answer? I have asked the question on Google but cannot find a satisfactory answer. I need to know where I stand in law so that we can make a proper, reasoned, complaint.

Michael Bell

mcampbellbell@gmail.com

Had an Experience with Justanswer?

Comments

JAreply
Justanswer Verified Representative

Dear Michael,

I’m very sorry to hear about the issue that you had with your TV. I’m Adam and I work for JA. It appears that you may need assistance in navigating back to the website. I have sent you a private message so that we can further assist you.

You may reach also us anytime through the Contact Us link on our Help page. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

- Adam

to JAreply Greensburg, Indiana, United States #735594

anonymous

adam, promises everything and never does do anything. just answer

doesn't help. THEY have fake doctors on the site. 3 parties that review is a joke. :(